Central Nanaimo is in between Highway 1 and Highway 19 and is an older more established area. Pricing for housing is reasonable and it is well positioned with Nanaimo Regional Hospital located there. Easy access on either highway can take you south to Downtown Nanaimo or North to where the majority of malls are located. Central Nanaimo also has many well priced condominiums and some newer retail area that has been developed along Bowen Road. Beban Park is in your backyard along with Bowen Park two of the more established recreational facilities and City Parks where many community events take place.
- Brechin Elementary – 510 Millstone Ave., (250) 754-7523
- Forest Park Elementary – 2050 Latimer Road, (250) 758-6892
- Cilaire Elementary – 25 Cilaire Drive, (250) 758-7941
- Quarterway Elementary (École Quarterway School) – 1632 Bowen Road, (250) 754-6845
- Woodlands Secondary – 1270 Strathmore St., (250) 753-2271